Users can make a simple video with Recorder Plus.
The following is an example in a meeting scenarios:
- Make an audio recording with Recorder Plus.
- Take a photo as front cover，also you can add a title by tap the edit box which is shown as “Tap to edit name” (Figure 1.1)
- Tap on the waveform, select “mark” in the shown context menu to add marker to the recording. In the example, we add 3 markers: (0) Tom speech, (1) Mike speeck, (2) Jessica speech (Figure 1.2)
- Tap the “Marker” button to shown the marker page. (Figure 1.3) In marker page add photo and text description for each marker.
- Tap “Export” –> “Photo Album” to export the recording as an video. Then you can find the video in your iPhone/iPad’s photo album.
The video file can be exported from Photo Album to PC/Mac.
On PC/Mac, it can be playback by Apple’s QuickTime Player.