To export all recordings, two options are available:
1. Export with iTunes
In Recorder Plus, tap “Export all” (Figure 1.1)， then select “iTunes”. (Figure 1.2)
Now all recordings will mix down.
When the mix down process end, connect iPhone/iPad to PC/Mac with USB wire, then launch iTunes on PC/Mac
- Select iPhone/iPad in iTunes. (Figure 2.1)
- Select “Apps”. (Figure 2.2)
- Scroll the right pane down (Figure 2.3) to the “File sharing” section. (Figure 2.4)
- Select “Recorder Plus”. (Figure 2.5)
- Select exported recording files. (Figure 2.6)
- Save files to PC/Mac. (Figure 2.7)
Sometimes there is a bug in iTunes, and the “save to” button in Figure 2.7 would be invisible.
In this situation, select a single file in Figure 2.6, then press Ctrl+a on the keyboard to select all files (on Mac this can be done with Command+a), then drag all files to File Explorer (on Mac drag all files to Finder).
2. Export to Google Drive
To export all recordings to Google Drive, you need:
- iPhone/iPad join in a WiFi network.
- Google account (It’s free to register a new one).
tap “Export all” (Figure 1.1)， then select “Google Drive”. (Figure 1.3)
When the export process end, you can find all recordings in your Google Drive.