All recordings are extremely important!
But they may get lost in these situation:
- Recordings are deleted in mis-operation or the app is deleted in mis-operation.
- iPhone/iPad is restored without backup.
- iPhone/iPad is broken or lost.
Maybe you think the odds are rare, but we do receive emails for help in these super disaster situation every week!
And we always feel very bad to reply that it is impossible to get these files back if iPhone/iPad had not backup before the disaster happen.
So we strongly recommend users to backup recordings automatically with Google Drive. (This feature is available even in free version of Recorder Plus! )
1.Tap the “Gear” button to setting page.
2.Log in your google account.
Then all original recordings will upload to your Google Drive automatically and you can always get your original recordings when bad things happen.
And you can always check the upload status in the footer section. If all files were uploaded, the status would be “Done, all in RecorderPlus”.
More detail information about this feature:
- The uploaded file is the original file, not the edit file (modified by cut/paste).
- Recorder Plus will only backup recordings to Google Drive by WiFi network. The uploading stop when only 3G/4G is available.
- Recorder Plus will backup recording when the app is in use (recording, playing, or be shown on the screen).
- This feature backup recording files, and do not backup imported files.