1. Demo video for how to use Recorder Plus:
2.There is also an animation tutorial in the app.
The animation tutorial will be shown automatically when you use the app for the first time.
3. Brief tutorial
(1) Tap the red button to start a new recording. The app support recording with external mic or bluetooth. You can also continue recording on an existing recording.
(2) You can edit (cut, copy, paste, undo, redo) recordings or imported audio files. The copied content can be pasted into any recording or audio file in the app.
(3) Audio effect (tempo, pitch, gain, noise reduction, background music) are available in the app. Audio effect processing support undo/redo.
(4) All recordings will be uploaded to “Recorder Plus Files” folder in the iCloud Drive automatically for backup. Recording can be recovered from this folder even if you have deleted it and emptied the trash in 15 days.
(5) In default the app will store recordings in local storage. You can also set iCloud as preferred storage so recordings can be accessed and synced on all your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad)
4. The detail manual link for the App:
5. If you have any other specific questions about the app, please feel free to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.